Reservation Rules and Regulations Stradonia Serviced Apartments
- General info
- The following document outlines terms & conditions of booking, cancellation, payments methods and deadlines, booking confirmations and complaints in property Stradonia Serviced Apartments, ul. Stradomska 7, 31-068 Kraków, tel. + 48 12 311 19 11 email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereafter: “Property”).
- Prices on the Property website are tax included (VAT included).
- Payment is made in Polish Zloty – PLN. Rates in other currencies are approximate, calculated on floating conversion rate.
- Reservation agreement is made with the on-line reservation system operator – (PROFITROOM Sp. z o.o. with head office located at: Roosevelta 9/3, 60-829 Poznań, Poland with company registration no.: 0000303746, hereafter: “Operator”) on behalf of Property managed by: Cameo Investments sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Krakowie, ul. Stradomska 7, 31-068 Kraków, zarejestrowaną w Krajowym Rejestrze Sądowym pod numerem KRS 0000254020
- In case the customer notices a failure to perform the booking agreement (i.e. service inconsistent with the reservation terms & conditions, and/or service/product description on the Property website), the customer should immediately notify the contractor (at the reception, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at tel. + 48 12 311 19 11)
- Complains will be processed within 14 days.
- In case of a refund based on a complaint, the refund will be made using the payment method corresponding to the one selected by the customer while making the reservation (e.g. in case of a credit card payment – to the credit card account, in case of a bank transfer – to the account from which the payment was made).
- Reservation cancellation
- Reservation may be cancelled by a customer via the on-line reservation system (the link to manage the reservation can be found in the e-mail booking confirmation) or by contacting the hotel reception directly by phone or e-mail.
- Cost of cancellation is stipulated by the selected offer terms.
- In case of a refund claimed on the base of reservation cancellation, the refund will be made using the payment method corresponding to the one selected by the customer while making the reservation (e.g. in case of a credit card payment – to the credit card account, in case of a bank transfer – to the original bank account where payment was initiated) within 7 days.
- To confirm this reservation whole stay amount needs to be paid upfront. In case of cancellation, modifications or not showing up at the arrival date no refunds will be made.
- Personal details. Information on personal data for the hotel guests of
“Stradonia Serviced Apartments” Art. 13 EU GDPR
Cameo Investments Sp. z o.o. is the administrator of Tenants’ personal data.
The data administrator can be contacted:
1. At the correspondence address: Cameo Investments Sp. z o.o .; Stradomska 7; 31-068 Krakow
2. At the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Processing of personal data]
The administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Personal data regarding name, surname, registered office address, residential address, PESEL number, identity document number, registration data in order to provide the apartment rental service throughout the rental period.
- Personal data related to payments contained in the transfer data for the rental throughout the rental period.
- Personal data contained in the administrator’s accounting, accounting and tax documentation as well as in banking systems and documents – in order to implement the obligation arising from legal provisions, in particular the Accounting Act and the Tax Code, the Corporate Income Tax Act and the Corporate Tax Act goods and services (art.6 par.1 lit.c RODO) – for 5 years from the end of a given accounting year.
- Personal data will also be processed by the administrator for the purpose of possible claims or defense against claims on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator and in accordance with the generally applicable provisions of national law, in particular the Civil Code (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR) – by 3 years from the end of the lease, however, in the case of pending proceedings, this period may be extended for the duration of the final termination of the proceeding and until the expiry of new limitation periods.
- Video monitoring recordings to ensure the security of property, tenants and information security, based on the legitimate interests of the administrator and the Tenant (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR) – for 1 month from the recording.
[Disclosure of personal data]
- The Administrator does not disclose personal data to other entities, except for:
- State organs towards which the administrator is obliged to make disclosures, in particular the Ministry of Finance and other bodies of the National Tax Administration.
- Banks where the administrator has bank accounts for transactions made.
- Postal operators and courier companies.
- Personal data may be disclosed to entities cooperating with the administrator on the basis of written contracts entrusting the processing of personal data, in order to implement the tasks and services specified in the contract for the administrator, in particular in the field of IT services, accounting, legal or consulting services, monitoring services video manager, real estate manager.
[Rights of persons whose personal data concerns]
1. Every data subject has the right to:
a. access – obtaining confirmation from the administrator whether her personal data is being processed. If data about a person is processed, he is entitled to access them and obtain the following information: about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, about the period of data storage or about the criteria for their determination, about the right to request the rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data of the data subject and to object to such processing (Article 15 of the GDPR).
b. to receive a copy of the data – to obtain a copy of the data subject to processing, the first copy is free of charge, and the administrator will impose a fee of PLN 50 (fifty zlotys 00/100) for subsequent copies; arising from administrative costs (Article 15 (3) GDPR).
c. to rectify – request rectification of personal data concerning her that is incorrect or supplement to incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
d. to delete data – requests to delete her personal data if the administrator no longer has a legal basis for their processing or the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing (Article 17 GDPR)
e. to restriction of processing – requests to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 GDPR) when:
i. the data subject questions the correctness of personal data – for a period allowing the administrator to check the correctness of such data,
ii. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes their removal, demanding that their use be limited,
iii. the administrator no longer needs this data, but it is needed by the data subject to determine, assert or defend claims,
iv. the data subject has objected to the processing – until it is determined whether legitimate legal grounds on the part of the administrator prevail over the grounds of objection of the data subject.
f. to transfer data – receiving in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data concerning him which he has provided to the administrator, and requests to send this data to another administrator, if the data is processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject or a contract with it and if the data is processed in an automated manner (Article 20 GDPR).
g. to object – to object to the processing of her personal data for legitimate purposes of the administrator, for reasons related to her special situation, including profiling. Then the administrator assesses the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects, or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims. If, according to the assessment, the interests of the data subject are more important than the interests of the administrator, the administrator will be obliged to stop processing data for these purposes (Article 21 of the GDPR).
2. In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, the data subject should contact, using the contact details provided, with the administrator and inform him about which rights and to what extent he wants to exercise.
[President of the Office for Personal Data Protection]
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Rates 2, which you can contact in the following ways:
- by post: Stawki 2; 00-193 Warsaw
- via an electronic inbox available on the website: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
- by phone: 22 531 03 00
In any case, the data subject may also contact the data administrator directly:
- by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- by letter: Cameo Investments Sp. z o.o .; Stradomska 7; 31-068 Kraków with the note “personal data administrator”.
[Legal acts cited in the clause]
- GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council) EU) 2016/679 and on April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Dz. Official Journal EU L 2016 No. 119, p. 1)
- Art. 10 et seq., Art. 74 of the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994 (Journal of Laws 2018.395 as amended)
- Art. 4 and n., Art. 70 of the Act of August 29, 1997 Tax Code (Journal of Laws 2018.800 as amended)
- Art. 7, 15 of the Act of February 15, 1992 on corporate income tax (Journal of Laws 2018.1036)
- Art. 5 and the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws 2017.1221 as amended)
- Art. 118 and following of the Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2018.1025 as amended).
- Final provisions
- The booking agreement is consider as binding the moment e-mail confirmation is sent the e-mail address given by the customer.
- Customer is liable for the proper completion of data in the booking form. Property is not liable for the erroneous data, or failure to provide correct arrival or departure dates, by the customer.
- The customer may not withdraw from an agreement concluded remotely, outside the business office based on the article 38, par. 12 of the Customers Rights Act of 30th May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, 827).
- The Property has the right to provide a service of similar quality within the dates selected by the customer during the reservation process, in case provision of a service reserved is not possible
- Selection of the option “I am familiar with and accept Stradonia Serviced Apartments reservation terms and conditions” means the customer is familiar, understands and accepts the reservation terms and conditions, as well as the selected offer conditions. Online booking completion will not be possible without acceptance of the terms and conditions.