Reservation Rules and Regulations Stradonia Serviced Apartments
- General info
- The following document outlines terms & conditions of booking, cancellation, payments methods and deadlines, booking confirmations and complaints in property Stradonia Serviced Apartments, ul. Stradomska 7, 31-068 Kraków, tel. + 48 12 311 19 11 email email@example.com (hereafter: “Property”).
- Prices on the Property website are tax included (VAT included).
- Payment is made in Polish Zloty – PLN. Rates in other currencies are approximate, calculated on floating conversion rate.
- Reservation agreement is made with the on-line reservation system operator – (PROFITROOM Sp. z o.o. with head office located at: Roosevelta 9/3, 60-829 Poznań, Poland with company registration no.: 0000303746, hereafter: “Operator”) on behalf of Property managed by: Cameo Investments sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Krakowie, ul. Stradomska 7, 31-068 Kraków, zarejestrowaną w Krajowym Rejestrze Sądowym pod numerem KRS 0000254020
- In case the customer notices a failure to perform the booking agreement (i.e. service inconsistent with the reservation terms & conditions, and/or service/product description on the Property website), the customer should immediately notify the contractor (at the reception, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at tel. + 48 12 311 19 11)
- Complains will be processed within 14 days.
- In case of a refund based on a complaint, the refund will be made using the payment method corresponding to the one selected by the customer while making the reservation (e.g. in case of a credit card payment – to the credit card account, in case of a bank transfer – to the account from which the payment was made).
- Reservation cancellation
- Reservation may be cancelled by a customer via the on-line reservation system (the link to manage the reservation can be found in the e-mail booking confirmation) or by contacting the hotel reception directly by phone or e-mail.
- Cost of cancellation is stipulated by the selected offer terms.
- In case of a refund claimed on the base of reservation cancellation, the refund will be made using the payment method corresponding to the one selected by the customer while making the reservation (e.g. in case of a credit card payment – to the credit card account, in case of a bank transfer – to the original bank account where payment was initiated) within 7 days.
- To confirm this reservation whole stay amount needs to be paid upfront. In case of cancellation, modifications or not showing up at the arrival date no refunds will be made.
- Personal details. Information on personal data for the hotel guests of
“Stradonia Serviced Apartments” Art. 13 EU GDPR
- During the reservation process customer gives consent to place his personal details in the system operator’s database.
- Who is the controller of the hotel guests’ personal data?
Cameo Investments, a limited liability company with registered office in Kraków, ul. Stradomska 7, 31-068 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Registered, kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście, 11th Commercial Department under no. 0000254020 is the controller of the hotel guests’ personal data.
- Who is the data protection officer and how can you contact them?
Małgorzata Ewy, (correspondence address is the address of the Hotel) contactable at email@example.com +48 12 311 19 03, mob. +48 730 090 060 is the data protection officer.
- What are the purposes of processing personal data of the hotel guests?
The purpose of the personal data processing is entering into and execution of a hotel services agreement. Furthermore, the purposes of the personal data processing are as follows:
- exercise of potential claims by the Hotel related to damage caused by a Hotel guest, defence of claims from a guest against the Hotel,
- documentation of services for tax purposes,
- provision of highest quality services to the hotel guests.
In the case when a guest agreed to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, the Hotel processes their personal data in order to customise marketing information and offers related to products and services. Moreover, the Hotel processed personal data collected by the hotel surveillance in order to ensure security of the hotel guests and other people present at the Hotel’s premises.
- What is the legal basis for personal data processing?
Hotel services agreement is the legal basis for processing personal data of the guest obtained by the Hotel. The guest’s consent is the legal basis for processing personal data for marketing purposes. The Hotel informs that the consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect legitimacy of the processing taking place prior to the withdrawal. Protection of valid interests of the guest and of other natural persons as well as a justified need of the controller is the legal basis for personal data being processed by the hotel surveillance.
- To whom may the personal data be transferred?
The Hotel transfers personal data to the following categories of entities:
- companies providing IT support services and providing IT software
- accounting companies providing accounting services
- transportation companies and taxis in the event of order of transport or delivery upon a guest’s request
- law firms providing legal counselling and representation services
- companies providing management and consulting services.
- For how long the data will be processed?
- obtained in relation to entering into a hotel services agreement will be processed for the prescription period of tax claims or civil-law claims of the Hotel or a guest, whichever period is longer.
- obtained on the basis of the consent for use for marketing purposes, will be processed for as long as the consent is valid.
- obtained in relation to surveillance will be processed for 30 days and permanently deleted after this period.
- What are the guests’ right related to personal data processing?
Every guest has the right to access their personal data and the right to correction, deletion and limitation of processing. Furthermore, every guest has the right to object data processing. The access to data is provided at the Hotel premises. Moreover, the Hotel provides the address: małgorzata.firstname.lastname@example.org, at which you can contact the hotel in issues related to personal data.
- Is it possible to lodge a complaint related to personal data processing?
Yes, every guest has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Will the hotel transfer personal data outside EEA?
No, the hotel will not transfer personal data outside EEA.
- Is provision of personal data a contractual or statutory requirement?
Providing personal data including name and address is required in order to enter into a hotel services agreement. The Hotel may not enter into a hotel services agreement with a guest who does not provide their personal data.
- Does automated decision-making, including profiling take place?
Yes. The Hotel uses automated personal data processing, including profiling. Profiling takes place based on historical personal data, obtained through provision of hotel services.
- Final provisions
- The booking agreement is consider as binding the moment e-mail confirmation is sent the e-mail address given by the customer.
- Customer is liable for the proper completion of data in the booking form. Property is not liable for the erroneous data, or failure to provide correct arrival or departure dates, by the customer.
- The customer may not withdraw from an agreement concluded remotely, outside the business office based on the article 38, par. 12 of the Customers Rights Act of 30th May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, 827).
- The Property has the right to provide a service of similar quality within the dates selected by the customer during the reservation process, in case provision of a service reserved is not possible
- Selection of the option “I am familiar with and accept Stradonia Serviced Apartments reservation terms and conditions” means the customer is familiar, understands and accepts the reservation terms and conditions, as well as the selected offer conditions. Online booking completion will not be possible without acceptance of the terms and conditions.