With regard to the safety and protection of our guests and employees, we have implemented a number of procedures that we hope will provide you a sense of security and comfort during your stay at Stradonia Serviced Apartments.
What are we asking for?
- The required physical distance in the Reception area is 1.5m. We have provided a markup to facilitate the proper setting in contact with the receptionists. The maximum number of people in a room except for Stradonia employee is 1 person.
- Lounge – maximum 2 people can use the room (excluding a family), please keep to the required safety distances (2m).
- When coughing or sneezing, we ask Guests and Employees to cover their mouths and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief, then throw the handkerchief into a closed basket as soon as possible and wash your hands.
- In accordance with medical guidelines, we also ask you not to touch your face with your hands, especially the lips, nose and eyes.
- It is completely forbidden for non-registered guests to stay on the premises of Stradonia Serviced Apartments.
- Please note that in the apartment bathrooms it is forbidden to use hotel blow dryers.
What actions do we take?
- Sanitizers are available in all public areas throughout the property.
- Instructions on how to disinfect hands, remove masks and gloves are displayed in the toilets available for guests.
- Touch surfaces in public areas – door handles, handrails, handles, countertops, tables, desks, elevators, light switches are disinfected every hour.
- The reception is disinfected after each guest. The receptionist and guest are additionally protected by a plexiglass anti-virus shield.
- After each stay, we double clean the room and disinfect all touch surfaces (including chair backs), equipment (e.g. remote controls) and bathroom, as well as a thoroughly ventilate the room.
- Cleaning staff adhere to the use of masks and gloves.
- Both the Reception room and the lounge are subject to regular ventilation in addition to air conditioning.
- We care for precise dosing of professional cleaning detergents.
- Cleaning during the stay takes place only on request – please inform us about your preferences by phone from the apartment or at the reception.
- Our bedding and towels are washed at a minimum temperature of 60º C with the addition of detergent and delivered in a sanitary regime. Statement of our laundry company
- A total of 46 people can stay at Stradonia complex.
- Our conference room can accommodate up to 3 people, maintaining a distance of 2m between people.
- Stradonia has 8 parking spaces available to our guests at a price of 55 PLN / day (200m from the building).
- The apartments are accessed via a spacious, open courtyard. There is no need to go through potentially frequented common areas.
- Both the staircase and the elevator lead to the apartment, which is disinfected every hour. Spacious corridors ensure social distancing.
It is possible to order a contactless breakfast by phone or email, we will deliver the chosen set directly at the door.
Our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, where you can easily prepare meals at any time of the day.
Important contact numbers:
INFORMATION FOR FOREIGNERS: 12 312 06 46
VOIVODSHIP SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STATION:
- alarm: 667 881 188
- informative: 12 254 94 16, 12 254 95 00
- working days 8.00–20.00: 12 254 94 34, 12 254 94 37
- University Hospital – Infectious Diseases Department: 12 400 20 00
- Specialist Hospital S. Żeromski – Observation and Infectious Department: 12 622 93 53